Family and Inheritance Law
- Patrimonial organization and succession planning aiming at the preservation of the family patrimony;
- Preparation of wills;
- Guidance, monitoring and conducting inventory and probate proceedings;
- Divorce (consensual or litigious) – management and resolution of disputes related to the dissolution of the marriage (conversion of separation into divorce, custody and visits, alimony and sharing of assets);
- Pre and Post nupcialBridal agreementspacts;
- Stable union – guidance and referral of issues and disputes of an equity nature; and
- Alteration of the property regime.